I Want To Invite You Into A New World...
A future filled with bold dreams and hope.
If you are sick and tired of your current stage in life, and going nowhere after all these years;
You want to seek new challenges, and you feel NOW it’s the time to make a real impact in your life;
Read on... because, perhaps this is just for YOU…
I shall be frank. This will not be easy.
I’ve got BIG plans, and I can’t do it all alone. I need help.
I can’t promise you riches.
But THIS is something more than that.
I have a plan. And I want you to grow with us.
Like all good things, this comes with a price:
- I set high standards with an obsessed attention to details. You will probably get uncomfortable while you’re GROWING.
- You will need to have strong work ethics because this is in our culture, the way we do things here.
- To thrive, you will need to be industrious, with a great attitude towards learning and self-improvement because you will constantly need new skillsets to take you even further.
- Over here, we are like family. We work hard, we play even harder. Being a team player is essential because we leave no man behind.
Like you, I was once an employee. That is why I totally understand your concerns. Your needs, your wants...
• Career progression;
• Time with your family & friends, work-life balance;
• Progressive wage increase;
• Staff welfare & benefits;
• Supportive working environment.
I shall be fair, both to you and myself. This is the only way to make our relationship long-lasting.
While I’m committed to give a good wage and better-than-average benefits than the industry norms with reasonable working hours, I expect total commitment on your part.
Please don’t bother if you are thinking of just ‘looking around’ or ‘try-and-see-how lah.’ This is for serious people whom are willing to commit.
I have no time to waste - We are hopping on a Shinkansen and there’s no place for extra baggage.
You must understand: This is something new to me. But I’m laser-focused and will do whatever it takes to pull this off. Heck, I’ll even jump over fire for it.
Will you join me, stick through the tough beginning and grow together?
Think it over because your life will probably never be the same again.
You will face huge challenges and tough obstacles. But you will develop and grow, both as a person and in your career.
I’m very selective in hiring. Places are limited and only the best will be chosen.
When I say best, it doesn’t mean that you have to be the best cook in the world.
I really meant traits that I value. Things like integrity, positive energy, hard work, willingness to learn, and yes, I need that HUNGER in you.
Just out-of-culinary school grad or mid-career changer is fine, so long as you have basic kitchen skills and is eager to learn and succeed.
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and grow with us, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatspp me at 90276289.
Are you willing to step out for a new future?
PS: Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply.