It appears Monica has decided to reveal the identity of the male perpetrator on her own IG account.
In case you don't know the backstory, here's what happened in short:
1. Monica Baey was taking a shower at Eusoff Hall one evening last November when she noticed someone sticking an iphone to record a video under her cubicle. She screamed and alerted security.
2. It was later discovered that the culprit was a Mr Nicholas Lim, whose girlfriend happened to be a friend of Monica's.
3. Nicholas apologized profusely and tried to get Monica to drop the case, stating he was highly intoxicated that night. Monica proceeded to file a police report regardless, and Nicholas was merely slapped with a 12-month conditional stern warning without being jailed.
4. Monica was not thrilled with the outcome of the investigations, and the police IO apparently told her to take it up with NUS if she wanted stiffer punishment to be meted out.
5. Monica subsequently ranted on her social media account......and shit hits the fan big time.
NUSSU EXCO RELEASES DETAILS ON NICHOLAS LIM'S PUNISHMENT
The apology letter he wrote to Monica: