1. MRT breakdowns. PAP's toxic minds blame Singaporeans for anyhow riding MRT causing overload. PAP's solution is to increase MRT fares so as to reduce MRT ridership and therefor reduce breakdowns.
2. Homeless Singaporeans. PAP's toxic minds attribute Singaporeans' homeless to not planning their finances carefully. PAP's solution to homelessness is to let it be a lesson to other Singaporeans to budget their finances carefully.
3. Sick Singaporeans. PAP's toxic minds blame sick Singaporeans for not taking care of themselves and allow their bodies to be sick. PAP's solution to sicknesses is to increase health care costs so that it will deter Singaporeans from wanting to get sick.
4. Traffic Congestion. PAP's toxic minds attribute traffic congestion to Singaporeans' penchant to own cars. PAP's solution is two-fold (a) make cars expensive so that Singaporeans don't want to own cars, (b) increase road usage costs so that car owners don't want to drive their cars.
5. Low GDP Growth. PAP's toxic minds attribute low GDP growth to Singaporeans being lazy and don't work hard. PAP's solution is to import large numbers of cheap foreign labour to increase GDP by sheer input of labour.
6. Viaduct Collapse. PAP's toxic minds say that accidents can happen and will happen. Deaths and injuries are inevitable. PAP's solution is to overman with cheap foreign labour so that any accident's death and injury will not affect the work as cheap labour is plentiful.
7. Problems In Singapore. PAP's toxic minds reason that there are so many problems in SG because PAP Ministers are underpaid. PAP's solution to solving SG's problems is to increase PAP Ministers' pay so that we can attract better Ministers who will work harder.
With such warped PAP minds, no wonder SG is in such deep trouble