Yours sincerely decided to while away the tedium of a slow Monday afternoon by engaging in a dispassionate comparison between the two said individuals (Kim Yo-jong vs Ho Ching), and concluded that Miss Kim wins hands down. I offer 10 rock solid reasons:
1. The obvious: Miss Kim is way younger, currently at half of Mdm Ho's age. Not to mention she is quite the looker, both svelte and dainty. Reality check - Mdm Ho can never rid herself of that wretched manly-like face even if she stepped into a time machine built by Tony Stark. Mother nature hardwired this defect into her biology from day 1. Bad genetics suck.
2. Corollary to pt 1: Picture Miss Kim in diamond crusted Victoria's Secret lingerie......HOT DAMN. Now do the same for Mdm Ho....... here's a barf bag just in case.
3. Corollary to pt 1 yet again: The late Hugh Hefner would rise from his grave with a most respectful woodie should Miss Kim ever grace the cover of Playboy (sorry Crystal Harris); Mdm Ho however would single-handedly bankrupt the magazine if she made her un-HO-ly debut.
4. Miss Kim is effortlessly charming and poised, thus endearing her to the public. Mdm Ho on the other hand is effortlessly smug and repulsive, so much so ordinary folks want to give the former a warm hug, while offering the latter one tight slap (two if she willingly turns the other cheek as per the Christian doctrine)
5. Mdm Ho is a fan of vulgar simian photography (total recall: infamous shot of monkey flipping the bird on her twitter account), Miss Kim.....well, she probably doesn't embrace such crass pursuits.
6. Ho Ching wears the pants in the household -this being made clear as day when Ah Loong sprung free of his ("sexually repressed"?) self and broke into a stupendous catwalk upon hitting the red carpet during a visit to the Philippines; Miss Kim however is a silent pillar of strength for her brother who does not seek to soak in the limelight and overshadow his authority.
7. By extension Miss Kim has the ear of her brother on most counts; Mdm Ho probably had to pull Ah Loong's ear just to put a point across.
8. Miss Kim despite her limited years of experience manages to portray a consummate diplomat convincingly, on the contrary the only thing we are convinced as far as Ho Ching is concerned since forever is she remains one helluva gender confused bigot.
9. Make no mistake though, both are sly and highly brilliant schemers who will snack on unsuspecting, gullible fools at the earliest possible convenience. Still, normal hot-blooded males would rather be willingly torn to shreds by Miss Kim the sexy back widow, than get traumatized into a coma by ugly Mdm Ho baring her gender confused fangs.
Finally, if both women fell into a river and you could only save one, who would it be? There you go.
Addendum: Requesting a shrine to be built so us men can properly worship the goddess that is Kim Yo-jong. Pretty please, with a cherry on top.