* Crew Culture - seniors pick their work positions first. Offer a drink to cabin crew members that come into your galley. Hang out with your set of crew at the outstation and ditch the hermit life, or risk coming across as antisocial or rude.
* Loneliness Abroad - not easy to forge and maintain relationships in an ever-changing workplace.
* Gays are Girls' Best Friends - friendly and easy to get along with—a basic requirement to qualify for SIA.
* Touchy Passengers - folks who had 1 too many.
* Self-Exposure - Stewardess knows when pax is looking for self exposure opportunities. They just let it be...
* Invites to Overseas Parties & Events - Passengers invites stewardess to a night of Fun & Glamour parties. Yes the rich do invite crews to special events when the crew does a night-stop and an event is on-going.
* Casinos, Alcohols & sexual predators - Out of school and all of a sudden flying to different countries & getting paid more then your peers. Picking up gambling and drinking habits are part & parcel of the travel industry. Hooking up with pilots or colleagues due to loneliness away from home is not uncommon.